Many may believe that when it comes to roulette, the results will always be based on luck, which is not true. The big winners of roulette, in most cases, had an incredible power of observation and were able to predict some results through the wear of the roulette or analyzing the most recurring numbers.
The roulette game , known as Queen of the casinos will always have a special place, full of gamblers and a rich possibility of victories. Great champions were sufficiently attentive to the specifics of each roulette or relied on the luck factor to break the bank. The bank always has an advantage over the player in the case of that particular game, but given these results we can think twice about making this statement.
The Greatest Players of All Time
Now discover the most incredible stories of physical casino players who made history as big names in roulette.
- Joseph Jagger: This great roulette player used a trick well known among professional players. He took advantage of a flaw in the structure of the roulette that made his results flawed. As a result of this failure he managed to raise around $ 325.00.
- Charles Wells: Another hard blow to the Monte Carlo casino occurred in 1891 when Charles Wells broke the bank. He was only planning to stay and play a few roulette games for just £ 4,000, but left with about FRF 1 million.
- Gonzalo Garcia-Pelayo: Gonzalo and his son did a kind of research among several casinos to find out which numbers were drawn the most at roulette and created a computer program that allowed him to predict some results. With this program he achieved millions of dollars and worldwide fame.
- Ashley Revell: this player was lucky to bet everything in red. To achieve this feat, he stayed at the Plaza Hotel, located in Las Vegas. He sold all of his assets and started betting with $ 136,000 and left with $ 272,000.
- Sean Connery: the famous actor known for the role of James Bond has also made a large amount of money by betting on number 17 three times in a row. The most incredible part of this story is that the famous actor emerged victorious, as the ball stopped at number 17 three times in a row.
- Martingale Method: a mathematician named Paul Pierre Lévy produced some works based on progression and duplication that guide the roulette bets of many players. The method known as Martingale is widespread and its results are quite efficient.
- Christian Lusarti : this player is not known for his great achievements in the casinos, but for trying to get rid of 160 fake chips by throwing them all inside the toilet causing the pot to become clogged.
- Francis Farrugia : this is known as the greatest cheater in the history of roulette. While some friends distracted the dealer he simply put his chips on top of the winning number. He left the casino with a lot of money, but was soon caught by the casino’s surveillance system.
- The Devil’s Game : the sum of all roulette numbers is 666 and for this reason it is also known as the devil’s game.
After so many stories about the game and the most famous gamblers and millionaires, you will certainly see roulette in another way. The many legends and stories of roulette are fascinating, just as the game is all the emotions that are involved in the games.